STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOPs) FOR VISITORS TO PASSIT PMC OFFICE
Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin announced today that the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) which was originally scheduled to end on 12 May 2020 has been further extended until 9 June 2020.
Passit PMC will continue with its plan to resume office on 11 May 2020. To support the Government’s efforts to control and contain the spread of COVID-19 while adhering to its call to minimise the movement of people, and taking into consideration of the safety of our staff, Passit strongly encourages its clients and other stakeholders to liaise with the us online unless absolutely essential to visit its office premises.
Guidelines and SOPs for Visitors to Offices
Passit’s office will resume to attend to matters that cannot be dealt with online as part of our ongoing support to clients and other stakeholders.
To ensure the safety of our visitors, Passit will implement SOPs as set by the Government as follows:
- Visitors are required to make an appointment prior to coming to Passit’s office in order to limit the number of people present in the office.
- Visitors are required to complete the health declaration form before entering the office.
- Physical appointments and meetings shall comply with all social distancing and sanitisation protocols.
- Temperature screening will be carried out for all visitors before they enter the office. If their temperature is high (37.5° C) or they present COVID-19-like symptoms (such as cough, sore throat or shortness of breath), Passit will advise them to go to the nearest clinic. They will not be allowed to enter the office.
- To observe strict personal hygiene practices including wearing masks, practising social distancing and sanitisation.
Thank you and stay safe.